newbeginningsoz is committed to providing the highest standards of privacy. We take very seriously our responsibility to protect your personal information. newbeginningsoz operates under the privacy guidelines taken directly from the Federal Government’s Privacy Act (see http://www.privacy.gov.au).
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
newbeginningsoz collects certain types of information from you, which fall into three broad categories:
- Information required to provide our service. To enable newbeginningsoz to function as a business, clients are required to provide certain personal details. The information can include but is not limited to name, address, contact phone and email address.
- Information stored by you in the newbeginningsoz client web service. Whilst using the newbeginningsoz web service you may store relevant personal information including but not limited to information relating to your medical history. This information will not be used or released by newbeginningsoz in any manner, and it will be kept strictly confidential, unless we are required to release the information by law.The newbeginningsoz web service is hosted with wix. As such your web data is stored on the wix server. wix technical support staff have access to your information and operate under the same strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Non-personally-identifying information in common with most commercial web sites we may collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to the newbeginningsoz web site, but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the newbeginningsoz web site are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the web site, subject to our obligations under the Privacy Act.
Access To Information
- newbeginningsoz will not provide any information to a third party that identifies your personal details without your express permission, unless newbeginningsoz is compulsorily ordered to do so by law.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- Verify your identity;
- Allow us to identify our clients via usernames and passwords and to interpret clients pre-stored attributes and parameters for using features and functions of the Ideal Birth website;
- Assist you to subscribe to our services;
- Provide the products and services you require
- Inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- Gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with a better service; and
- Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Cookies are tiny text files that get saved to your computer while you are visiting a web site. These pieces of information are used to make your use of that site more useful.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings or by the use of third-party privacy software. However, if you turn cookies off, the newbeginningsoz web functions will be unavailable to you.
Please note that we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the privacy or security practices of any other web sites which you may be able to access through our site. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites