Turn over time on orders is up to 5 business days. After your order has been dispatched please allow 2-8 business days for your order to arrive. W.A may incur extra postage times of up to 13 business days.
All orders are processed on receipt of payment. Postage does not include insurance on your goods, although we will do as much as we can. If your parcel is lost we are unable to cover the cost of lost parcels, unless insurance is selected. Please contact us via email if you would like insurance on your postage –
International shipping charges do not include any customs or duty charges that may be due in a particular country. We have no control over those charges and they are the sole responsibility of the person placing the order. By Completing your order you are agreeing to accept these charges if they occur.
Please be aware we do not accept returns for change of mind. If you find manufacturing faults on your products upon arrival please contact us via email with images of the fault attached. Items returned for exchange, store credit or refund must be in new condition, accompanied by proof of purchase and be pre-approved for return by Jo Spies.
All prices are in AUD and are subject to change at any given time.
Orders can be paid for through our website, via PayPal or with your credit/debit card.
Bank deposits are also happily accepted if you are paying from an Australian bank account – for this option please email us with what you are wanting to order. You will be sent an invoice along with bank details to make your payment.
If you are shopping from overseas – prices on our website are in AUD. PayPal should convert this for you when you reach the payments part of your checkout.
Payments for consultations
Consultations can be paid for with cash, credit or debit card (2% surcharge applied) or by bank transfer. An invoice will be sent you your email after the consultation. Payment must be made within 24 hours of consultation. Invoices that are not paid within 30 days will incur a 10% fee for each week or part there of after this date. Invoices that are not paid in full by 60 days after consultation will be handed to a collection agency. All collection fees will be added to the outstanding invoiced amount.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions we are always more than happy to help
We respect that your time is valuable and we appreciate that you understand ours is too.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations that occur 24 hours or more before the scheduled time are able to be re-booked at no additional cost to the client.
Cancellations or no show that occur within the 24 hour period may result in a cancelled booking fee being applied. The cancellation fee is equal to consultation cost.
Jo Spies is committed to providing the highest standards of privacy. We take very seriously our responsibility to protect your personal information. newbeginningsoz operates under the privacy guidelines taken directly from the Federal Government’s Privacy Act (see http://www.privacy.gov.au).
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Education and Courses
Course dates can change at any time, if this happens you will be informed by phone or email.
All payments are to be paid in full to nominated bank account before the commencement of the course. Payment plans are available please contact Jo to organise this. All payments are non refundable.
Jo Spies collects certain types of information from you, which fall into three broad categories:
- Information required to provide our service. To enable Jo Spies to function as a business, clients are required to provide certain personal details. The information can include but is not limited to name, address, contact phone and email address.
- Information stored by you in the Jo Spies client web service. Whilst using the Jo Spies web service you may store relevant personal information including but not limited to information relating to your medical history. This information will not be used or released by Jo Spies in any manner, and it will be kept strictly confidential, unless we are required to release the information by law.The Jo Spies web service is hosted with dominate marketing. As such your web data is stored on their server. Dominate Marketing support staff have access to your information and operate under the same strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Non-personally-identifying information in common with most commercial web sites we may collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to the Jo Spies web site, but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the Jo Spies web site are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the web site, subject to our obligations under the Privacy Act.
Access To Information
- Jo Spies will not provide any information to a third party that identifies your personal details without your express permission, unless Jo Spies is compulsorily ordered to do so by law.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- Verify your identity;
- Allow us to identify our clients via usernames and passwords and to interpret clients pre-stored attributes and parameters for using features and functions of the Ideal Birth website;
- Assist you to subscribe to our services;
- Provide the products and services you require
- Inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- Gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with a better service; and
- Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Cookies are tiny text files that get saved to your computer while you are visiting a web site. These pieces of information are used to make your use of that site more useful.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings or by the use of third-party privacy software. However, if you turn cookies off, the Jo Spies web functions will be unavailable to you.
Please note that we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the privacy or security practices of any other web sites which you may be able to access through our site. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites
Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
The contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement, are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by Jo Spies (ABN 708 1419 3493) or in the case of some material, a third party.
You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on “as is” basis; the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
Information provided on this site does not make any warranties as to the fitness for a particular purpose of any particular product or service. Jo Spies makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as explicitly stated, or otherwise provided under applicable laws.
Neither Jo Spies , nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to third party sites. Ideal Birth is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites. You access those sites and/or use the site’s products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by Ideal Birth of the sites or the products or services provided on the site.
This site is created and controlled by Jo Spies . Your use of this site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
This site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Jo Spies makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.